On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

What to Do?

My daughter used up her last chance today at the gym daycare by pulling a kid down. I'm still waiting on them to call me to let me know how long she is suspended and what else happens. I'm hoping for the best. I'm just so frustrated! I don't know how to get this behavior turned around.

If that wouldn't have happened, it would have been a good day. I had a great Body Attack class and did the stairmaster for 11 minutes. Now if Lillian can't go to the gym for a while, I won't be able to do Body Attack since it is only on Thursdays and I've loved going! :(

Down another half a pound this morning! I can't believe I'm down 16.5 pounds total now! I'm shooting for around another 10 by the 12 week weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment