On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Birthday Weekend is Upon Me

I have been busy all day preparing for my son's 2nd birthday tomorrow. I don't think I've sat down but once besides the driving I did today. I made him some yummy cupcakes and have been cleaning and planning out tomorrow. I have tons of errands to run in the morning besides squeezing in a workout after dropping my daughter off at school.

I'm proud that I only ate almost half of a cupcake to just try them since I'm not a chef and wanted to make sure they were okay since they were my first attempt at not making cupcakes from a box. The one I tasted was delicious! I'm so proud!

I think the extra running around and staying busy burned quite a few extra calories. My workout this morning was Body Attack class...brutal! Then 15 minutes on the stairmaster. I'm hoping to get into Body Pump tomorrow morning since I won't be going on Sunday with family in visiting...we will see. Either way, I'm getting a good workout in before the party! Brandon made some of his wonderful homemade pizza for the party too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment