On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out to Ruin My Goals?

Okay, we have been having issues with my 3 year old daughter not keeping her hands to herself at school. She has had a few incidents at the gym too, but is usually okay there. Well today they tell me when I pick her up that she pushed a kid and that she has already been written up before, so one more time and she will be banned for the daycare at the gym for 2 months! I've already been upset about what to do about her at school and now this...this just is driving me nuts! For my goals and the challenge, I need to be at the gym everyday and if I can't bring her some days...the days she doesn't go to preschool, that is going to ruin everything I've been working for the past 5 weeks! I just hope and pray she does okay in there. I'll have to talk to her before going in and remind her and bribe or whatever to make it to April 11th at least! Then if I miss a day, it won't be as big of a deal. Oh, I'm just so frustrated!

Today I did weigh in and get measured for the half-way point...even if it isn't half way yet! My official weight loss so far is 13.6 lbs and I have lost lots of inches, but didn't write any of it down, so don't know how many. It was almost a bad thing with this as well today because they guy helping me couldn't find the official book to record my info, so he had to write it down and transfer it later. I did track him down later and it had been transferred! I would have been so ANGRY if they lost my results and I got disqualified!

My workout today was running 3.3 miles, 40 minutes on elliptical trainer, and ab exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment