On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Further and Further!

I have made Saturday my long run day...trying not to run too long during the week to give myself a break and do other things to break-up my work-out. I ran for an hour this morning! The longest I have ever run! It was a little over 6.6 miles. I was definitely pooped when it was over, but not out of breath either! I also did abs and lunges and 10 minutes on the elliptical just to cool down after that run.

My happy moment of the day was weighing this morning and still being the same as yesterday. I was worried about my wonderful anniversary dinner. I had 2 huge alcoholic beverages...delicious, some calimari for an appetizer, a shrimp trio plate, and split a brownie sundae with hubby! I was going to enjoy my cheating day! Anyway, no water weight or anything this morning! How awesome is that?! I'm pushing it to the max and am aiming for no more cheating until March 23rd for my birthday! Maybe by then I will be buying some new smaller jeans as a gift to myself! :) Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment