On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Finishing up Another Week

I think I've done well this week. I did give in and get some dessert at the movies last night, but other than that, this week I have not given in to any temptations and have worked really hard. It is hard to believe on Monday I will just have 5 weeks left! Where did the time go!?

I'm glad my Dad and stepmother are coming in this weekend. It will be nice to visit and hang out. They are going to watch the kids early in the morning while I go get my long run in for the week. Otherwise, since my daughter can't go to the gym for now, I wouldn't be able to do it. Wish me luck! I'm hoping to at least do the 7.5 miles I did last week plus a little more if I can!

Today I made it late to Body Pump class so I missed warm-up and squats, but got the rest of the class! Felt good! Then I ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment