On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

5 weeks down!

I am 5 weeks into the challenge! Next Monday I will be going in for my 6 week (half-way) weigh-in and check-in! This is actually flying by.

I am happy to report that good ole Aunt Flo packed her bags last night and I'm back to normal again. She also took another pound and a half with her, so I was extra happy to see her go! I am really hoping to lose one more pound by my 6 week weigh-in. That will be at my goal I told the girl for the whole 12 weeks! ha ha...I set the bar low so I could surpass my expectations! I didn't know I would be doing so well. Anyway, I have to stay focused and on track this week. Another bump in the road will be my son's 2nd birthday on Friday. I've got to stay clear of the cupcakes! But all the extra elbow grease I'm using to clean before then may burn some more calories!

Today I ran 3.1 miles and did the elliptical trainer for 45 minutes plus ab work to end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment