On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We ate out yesterday evening for an early Valentine's Day dinner and I did enjoy half a dessert I split with my hubby, but was good and only ate half of my dinner as well and took the rest home to eat today for dinner. It was just as good!

I had a great body pump class today. I enjoy going on Sundays when I have that extra caffeine in me from my morning coffee. I definitely have more energy to spare. Plus I come straight in and do the class instead of doing cardio before like I do the other days I take it. Afterwards, I did the elliptical trainer for 20 minutes before coming home. I also got some extra work raking leaves out in the backyard this afternoon. The weather was gorgeous up until about 3:00 today. I enjoyed doing the work. Now that it got cold again, I just have to make myself go bag up those leaves sometime!

No chocolates for me today! I guess I'll just count my yummy Skinny Cow ice cream stick I'm going to eat later as my treat for Valentine's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment