On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Temptations Everywhere!

Temptations are Everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE! When you go to the gym, you expect that to be the one place all day where you are totally focused and not tempted to cheat on your diet. You should be totally inspired and sweating your heart out....well this morning, I go into Body Attack class and the instructor says she made Valentine's day cupcakes for everyone!!! WTH!!!

My friend Karen and I just looked at each other like, oh man! That is so wrong! We had a great class though and definitely burned many many calories. Then I ran for the hills to get away from those little sugar-filled delights! I made it! Wheewwww!

workout today: Body Attack class, then 20 minutes on the stairmaster

1 comment:

  1. Remember to live too. Don't be too obsessed with weight loss, it's not healthy.

    ReplyDelete