On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Moving Right Along

Maybe too much information, but my is being ruled by cramps....gotta love it. But I found the best way to beat them is to work-out! It makes me feel way better than any pills I can take. I made it to body pump class this morning and there were only 2 bars left and I had to borrow weights, but still had a great class. Then I ran 2 miles in 17 and a half minutes on the treadmill. I was trying to hurry to get home and shower for my daughter's Valentine's Day party at school. I'm gearing up for my long run tomorrow! And trying to avoid any chocolates or other sweets that may try to come my way! I already told my husband, no chocolates for me this year! He will be working overnight this weekend both tonight and Saturday night, so we won't be seeing him much. He'll probably be sleeping. But I'm sure we'll all go out to eat something good for Valentine's Day before he goes to work tomorrow evening. Yay for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment