On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010

So I couldn't think of a title, so the date sounded good enough! :)

I am down half a pound today! I enjoyed my delicious light club sandwich at Jason's Deli yesterday and watched the rest of my family eat ice cream afterwards! I came home to have my Skinny Cow bar! It was just as good, I'm sure! ha ha

I talked to the manager at the gym today and am going to do everything I can to prevent my daughter from getting suspended. I'm really going to talk to her before I drop her off and when I pick her up to praise her for being good. I told them I could come pick her up early too if she seemed like she was in a mood that she might hurt someone. I guess we'll see. I think I'm going to wait and bring her back next week. My husband is home tomorrow, so I'll leave her with him while I go and this weekend, my family is coming in to visit, so they won't be going to the gym with me. Some extra thoughts and prayers my way would be appreciated!

Today I did my body pump class and boy, it was tough! She threw in some old songs that really worked us hard! It was good! I also ran 3.25 miles before class.

No comments:

Post a Comment