On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

27th Day


I had a awesome body pump class this morning! I was energized and ready! I even added more weight today than I've ever done before. It felt so great! I also took a nice run around our big neighborhood block after lunch.

Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks into the challenge and as of this morning I am down 11 pounds. I still have 8 weeks until the 10k race and the challenge end and weigh-in. If I've come this far in 4 weeks, I'm excited to see what I can do with the last 8!

I also told myself that I wouldn't share this blog with anyone until I reached the 10 pound mark, so now I think I'll share it and if you are reading this, please come on and leave me comments often to cheer me on. It feels so good to have people behind me pushing me on and supporting me. I've had a few random people look at my blog so far that I don't even know according to my tracker, but I am ready to share with everyone else now. Thanks for checking in! Also, go to January and read my first post to find out what the Challenge is if I haven't already told you about it. I really think I have a shot at winning something if I keep it up.

2 comments:

  1. You look FANTASTIC!! Your inner tube around the middle is so gone! You look awesome. I am super jealous. Seems my tube is inflating. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing better than me Way to go! I remember when we used to do get in shape girl LOL!
    Congrads on all the hard work! Maybe I will catch up with you some day!

    ReplyDelete