On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

4 weeks and counting!

It has been four weeks ago today now that I began. I have 8 more to go from here! I have made a huge leap in just this past month and feel healthier and in shape. I actually don't feel hungry during those times when I used to snack or from eating less. I'm adapting to my new choices.

I had to look twice when I weighed this morning because I couldn't believe it. I'm now down 12.5 lbs! And this is the least I have ever weighed as an adult. I got down to one pound more than I am now at one point last time I was on a diet over a year ago, but that didn't last. I've very proud of myself and just hope I can keep it up.

I looked up some winners from last year's Gold's gym challenge. I couldn't find the overall winners, but found some that one at one of the gyms with pictures. Man, it is intimidating! Most of the women lost around 35 lbs! Check it out: http://www.goldsgym.com/gyms/page.php?gymID=510&sec=18729&cid=10740

I just wanted to know what I was up against! Who knows, I just want to at least win something for our local gym contest! :)

Today I ran 3.1 miles, 11 minutes on stepper machine, then 20 minutes on elliptical trainer plus abs and lunges.

No comments:

Post a Comment