On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 29

I started last week to cut back on my diet soda obsession. I have been addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper for a while now...mainly Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper. I would drink one and maybe two sometimes a day. I know that water is a big deal when trying to lose weight, but really don't care to drink water unless it is while I'm working out or just really thirsty in the middle of the night. So after asking people on Facebook what they do, I started buying some mixes to drink with my water. I tried the Propel packets, the Ocean Spray packets, and now am trying Crystal Light. I really like having the Crystal Light since it comes in bigger packages to make a pitcher and keep cold instead of having to mix something every time. I think this change along with the fact that I haven't drank a Diet. Dr. Pepper since Thursday, is really making a difference and keeping a lot more hydrated. I will probably keep my DDP's around for every now and then, I'm just kicking the everyday habit! :)

Today I wanted to take a break from running. I did 1 hour and 10 minutes on the elliptical trainer, plus abs, and walked 5 minutes on the treadmill just to finish up my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment