On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tomorrow may be the day

I think tomorrow may finally be the day the scale moves down again for me! I've been working so hard and it hasn't budged, but knowing how hard I worked out today and my plans for dinner, I think it may finally hit that 10 lb lost mark. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Body Attack was this morning and I really sweated it out! I also noticed I shouldn't wear a certain pair of workout shorts to that class with all the jumping around. They are getting a little big and that wasn't fun pulling them up all the time. I also visited with a friend afterwards while doing the stairclimber machine for about 15 minutes. She is such a good motivator and keeps telling me how good I'm doing. Got to love friends like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment