On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Have No Idea What Day it Is!

I can't remember what day I'm on and don't feel like counting it out in my head, so oh well. I was so happy this morning to weigh in and see that I was back to where I was before yesterday and the water weight. I drank lots of water yesterday and no diet soda and ate a decent dinner that Brandon made besides my workout, so altogether, it got me back on track.

It also felt really good looking in the mirror this morning and just noticing how my legs look thinner. Love it! Then a friend at the gym was going on about how great I look, so that is a big ego booster and keeps me motivated. I really want to be down at 6 more pounds by my 6 week weigh-in, the half-way mark. I think I can do it!

Today I ran 3.1 miles and then did body pump class.

No comments:

Post a Comment