On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

A week and a half in!

I ran 5.25 miles this morning...just about a mile short of what the race will be. It is tough, but it is going to be so awesome to do and will be such a high to know that I accomplished it when I do. I HAVE to start running outside sometime soon. I think Mondays and Fridays if it is nice out, I may take the jogging stroller out to a trail to run. That is the part I'm worried about...the outside and the hills....gotta be ready for it all.

I've also been trying to drink more water. I know I need to and it is essential in losing weight, so I'm trying the propel packets to add to my water to help me drink it. I just can't make myself drink plain water unless I'm working out and it is fine then. I'm hoping with the help of some flavor, I can drink a lot more during the day.

The weekend is also here and I'm not really worried. My husband will be working all weekend, so there really aren't many food temptations when he is...it is a normal day for me and my lean cuisines. Keeping my fingers crossed for my weigh-in on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment