On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Hard Day (Day 4)

Today was a rough day between my son, Andrew holding on to the garage door and going up with it and then falling down running and scraping his head on the concrete. Then losing my drivers license somewhere at the gym. Not fun. But I had a great work-out. I did the Body Jam class at Gold's. I had done it once before, but wanted to try it again to shake up my workout a bit. It was tough and I sweated it all out!!! It was great! Then I did 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer. Besides that, I cleaned my bathroom which was an extra mini-workout. I had planned to possibly run outside tomorrow, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate, so hopefully next week, I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment