On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Picture Finally

So I actually put on make-up today and got dressed...not something I do too often as a SAHM...I hate putting on make up when only my kids see it! What's the point in that?!

Anyway, so I took a picture of me today. As you can see, I'm just where I was in my title picture to the right after I lost my first round of weight a little over a year ago after working hard when I had my 2nd child. So I'm back there and my jeans are fitting nicely! Now to truck on and go where I've never gone before! ha ha

Some online friends have given me some inspiration and I'm determined to have a flat belly for the first time in my life for the summer! It may look pretty flat here, but you can't see under my shirt! :) I've definitely got more work to do.

I did run 6.2 miles this morning! So proud...that is 10k. I CAN do it...just got to keep at it to make sure I can accomplish it outside and not just on the treadmill!

No comments:

Post a Comment