On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 6...Tomorrow is a week!

I took the new release 73 bodypump class this morning at the gym. It was great! I love the new music and just had so much energy. I have to remember how wonderful pump is for my muscles on the toning besides all the cardio I do. It definitely has made me stronger and I can see the difference especially in my arms.

Once I put the kids down for a nap today, I also ran the big block around my neighborhood. I need to clock how far it is officially. It is a great workout since there are several inclines and hills. Will have to figure that out and post it later.

I can't believe tomorrow is offically a week since I began. It feels like a lot longer. I still have an 11 week journey ahead, but am so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment