On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 12

Yes, my weightloss has slowed down! I did lose half a pound, but after losing so much last week, I guess that evens it out to a practical weightloss.

I skipped running today...my knees were kind of bothering me a little after my run yesterday and then getting down on the floor playing and tending to the kids, so I did an hour on the elliptical today plus my ab workout and 10 minutes on the stationary bike. I also got a good arm workout in this afternoon working out in the yard pulling weeds and raking them out of our out-of-control front flower beds. My husband will be planting in another month or two, so I wanted to get that done while the weather was nice. My husband was going to do it, but the days he has been off have been rainy of course.

So here I am in the weekend staying on track, but am looking forward to some Chic-fil-A tonight. I think I've earned it with how well I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment