On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

TGIF

I'm so happy for Friday...mainly because on the weekend mornings I allow myself coffee and I so look forward to it! This morning was busy in that I had to get up early and drop my dog off for a check-up at the vet and then go get blood drawn for a test for my doctor that I have been putting off since October. Glad to get that done! But after all that running around, I still made it back to take my daughter to preschool at 9 and then went to the gym. I made it to Body Pump class and then ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill. Because the inlaws might be coming to visit on Sunday, I wanted to get my class in in case I miss that day. The scale still isn't moving for now, but I had a nice compliment from a gym friend this week saying she noticed my weightloss in my face and legs! Nice to hear after I had noticed that as well.

Now on to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment