On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 6

I had a wonderful work-out this morning at the gym. Saturdays are the day that I am supposed to do my long run for training for the 10k and I only really needed to run 2 miles according to my 12 week plan, but I got to 3 and felt like I could really keep going a while, so I ended up running 4.5 miles in 41 minutes. It felt great and the best feeling was not even being out of breath when I was done. For the first time, I really felt like, hey, I'm going to really be able to do this! Especially with 11 weeks to go. I also did my abs and 10 minutes on the elliptical to finish up. Getting pumped! Just wish I knew someone close to me that would run with me at the race....not as exciting when you go alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment