On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Temptations of Weekends

Wow! I can do so well and keep clear of all sweets all week, but when it comes to the weekends, there are so many temptations! First was yesterday. I took my daughter to a birthday party and just had to have a piece of that yummy homemade carrot cake! Then today my husband made his wonderful breakfast foods! Pancakes, biscuits and gravy, eggs with cheese, and sausage and bacon! I think I did well not eating too much of it. Then he goes and makes homemade chocolate chip cookies tonight! I ate one when they were fresh out of the oven.

I just hope that all the work I put in during the week and the way I watched my calories the rest of the day help balance those slip-ups! No more cheating this week until my anniversary on Friday when I WILL have some really good dessert!

3 week weigh-in in the morning...hope it is down another pound!

After my really long run yesterday, I wanted to give my body a break from cardio today and did an extra body pump class today. And let me tell you, I can really tell my arms are starting to get sculpted! :) Yay for weights!

No comments:

Post a Comment