On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Sonic Set-back

After a great workout yesterday, Sonic derailed my day! My kids and I occassionally pick up drinks during happy hour time (half-priced) at Sonic before going to the park. Well for some reason yesterday, they were way busy and I waited about 20 minutes to get my Cherry Coke Zero, so finally I called them back on the buzzer and they brought it out, only to realize later when the diarrhea hit that they must have given me a real coke, not a Coke Zero! When I don't get a diet drink from there, that is what happends to me. I was so mad! All those extra calories after all my work. I will not be going back there for a long time!

Today, I am trying to recover. I ran 3.75 miles and then did my body pump class.

No comments:

Post a Comment