On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yesterday

I was all geared up to go to Body Pump yesterday morning and had the kids loaded in the van when I noticed something felt funny and pulled back into the driveway to see I had a flat on one of my back tires. :(

Hubby's truck is always a terrible mess and only has one carseat in it, so I asked if I should take one kid and leave the other with him, but turns out he was sick. So we stayed in for the morning. One series of unfortunate events lead to another starting with my 2 year old coloring on the wall and me looking for paint to touch up the wall...leading to me cleaning out the garage...it needed it badly and then cleaning out hubby's truck and figuring out I can get 2 carseats in the back seat, so we ended up driving and taking our Christmas tree that had been sitting in our garage since December back to our storage. And in the afternoon while hubby took the van to get a new tire, we took the truck to the gym and I got my workout in.

I besides all the lifting and working in the garage, I did an hour on the elliptical plus ab exercises.

I also discovered a yummy option at Chick-fil-a....the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich is 300 calories and you can get a yogurt parfait instead of fries that ends up saving you around 200 more calories! Nice to know.

And finally, results on the scale this morning...down 1 more pound with a total loss of 20 pounds now!!!! But still no Aunt Flo...took another pregnancy test this morning to be sure and it was negative as well...it has to be my working out and weightloss that has caused my late period.

No comments:

Post a Comment