On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Week of Challenge

One week from today I will be weighing in and getting measured to complete the challenge. Wow, it is gone by so quickly! This morning I ran 6.77 miles...that was 1 hour of running. I ran the 6.2 for the race in 55 minutes and 7 seconds. I was watching the clock for that to see today. Then I did 15 minutes on the elliptical trainer plus abs. I'm really pushing myself this week and am also going on an all soup diet this week just to see if I can drop some more pounds before next Monday, then I'll eat normally again. I'm still eating oatmeal or cereal for breakfast, but soup for the other 2 meals. I'm sure I'll be sick of soup by Sunday, but it is just one week, so I know I can hang in there for that.

1 comment: