On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 57...8 weeks down

I'm determined to give it my all this week and put some more pounds behind me. No slacking! One good thing is hubby won't be home for dinner pretty much everyday but one this week, so I'll be sticking to what I choose to eat and not what he cooks or brings home, so that helps. Although it is bad in another way because we do miss having him home in the evening! I ran 4 miles this morning on the treadmill and then did 26 minutes on the elliptical trainer. I ran the 4 miles in 36 minutes, so I was trying to make sure I still got an hour of cardio in, plus my ab exercises. I'm down 18 pounds total...hoping to be down 20 by this time next week!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so awesome. I can't even fathom an entire hour of cardio. I am so out of shape.

    ReplyDelete