On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's Sunday

I had a great workout this morning. Hubby watched the kids, so it is always nice to get out with less stress of carrying the kids along with you, plus I got to go to the gym earlier than the Kid's Club opens. I can only sign up for Body Pump 30 minutes before it begins, so I got there and set up my gear, signed up and then went to see how far I could run in those 30 minutes. I ended up running 3.1 miles in 26 minutes. Then I did my class. I feel energized and great and ready to really work hard this week and get to my goal of 7 more pounds gone before my final weigh-in. I've come to realize how tough it is when you have less to lose. Your body doesn't need as many calories, so it does come off slower. I'm determined though and will make it happen! :) Here is me today with my 18 lbs off so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment