On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 Posts in One

I had a lot going on yesterday and it was my first day since I began the challenge that I didn't post! Ooops! But, I think that is pretty good to go for as long as I did without forgetting! I had to drop my son off at preschool yesterday morning at 9 and then was to meet up some mom friends for Lillian's playdate around 10:30, so had to hurry down to the gym and get a work-out in. I ended up doing 56 minutes on the elliptical plus my usual ab exercises. We also went to a college baseball game yesterday evening, so got fast food on the way. I got online before we left though and looked up my options to stay within my calories and did great! No extra french fries and no finishing off the kid's leftovers! That takes willpower!

Today, I have had a great work-out. I ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill plus a challeging Body Pump class. I also plan on taking the kids to the park this afternoon and running, so maybe I can get some extra work in! It is gorgeous out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment