On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today and Compliments

It is a cold and rainy/nasty day outside today. I'm just hoping it is the last cold spell of the season and we can look forward to warm and sunshine and enjoy the park lots and lots. I know I won't be getting any more exercise today since it is so cold out. So I'm going ahead and blogging while I remember since I forgot yesterday.

I ran 5.2 miles this morning on the treadmill and did 10 minutes on the elliptical trainer, plus abs and some push-ups. It felt great and losing that pound gave me my oomph back to keep going!

I have had several compliments lately from people and they have also helped me along when I've been struggling to get that scale moving.

My neighbors and friends, Karen and Jeff came over last Saturday to visit and the kids played out in the yard and when they went home, Karen said that Jeff asked if I had lost weight and said I looked buff! :) That is a great compliment. I know people that don't see you as often notice more than those who see you all the time.

My mom friend, Carmen at a birthday party last weekend told me I looked great and to keep it up.

My friend, Kate, told me at the park the other day that my calves looked all muscle.

I don't know if any of you read this, but thank you, really!!! Those are the things that motivate me and it feels really good for others to notice when I've been working so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment