On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Problems with Weight Loss

I've just discovered one of the problems with losing weight. It throws off your body clock. I am usually very regular with my women's cycle, but this month am 3 days late and still waiting on my period! Such a pain! I have felt for 3 days like I was going to start too, but it has yet to show. And no, I know I am not pregnant. I finally decided to test last night to make sure and it was negative, thank the Lord! That would have totally wrecked my plans! Anyway, I'm just waiting and waiting and hoping Aunt Flo decides to show up soon so I can get it over with.

I ran 3.1 miles this morning and did Body Pump class. I'll probably do some running this afternoon too at the park with the kids. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment