On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 days without Kids

I didn't have my kids for the past 2 days, so I was too busy trying to do nothing that I didn't remember to update this! Friday morning, I made it to the 3rd track in Body Pump and finished up the class and then ran 3.5 miles.

Yesterday, I ran 1.13 miles in 10 minutes, then did Body Pump, then did the elliptical for a bit. I knew today I wouldn't be able to work out with driving to Shiner to pick up the kids and then we went to a funeral and then came home around 7:15 this evening and I still had to grocery shop, so it was a busy day.

A week from tomorrow is my final weigh-in and photo and 2 weeks from today is my 10k! I can't believe it is already here practically! Time to bust my butt this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment