On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Results Finally!

I was down a pound this morning! Yay! I'm glad to see those numbers move again. It is slowing down so much and works against my motivation. So I'm at 19 lbs lost now. I think that extra run pushing the kids at the park yesterday afternoon helped along with trimming the bushes in the backyard yesterday evening.

Today I did Body Attack...I love that class more and more each time I go. It is such an awesome cardio workout!

Oh, and I updated my goal on my ticker since I was nearing that short-term goal and am hoping to pass it! Getting past the next 2 pounds will be so exciting for me because it pushes me down into a lower teens bracket and one I've never seen before in my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment