On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to the Drawing Board

I thought I would re-start this blog again, but I'll have to get around to re-naming it! Now it needs to be Toning Up After 3! My 3rd child was born on July 12 and that was 8 weeks ago yesterday. It is time to begin getting rid of the baby weight and get out of maternity clothes! I've been trying to watch my eating for the past couple of weeks when I could. But going out of town messed that up some. I also have been running around the neighborhood when my husband was home since 6 weeks, but didn't get to go for 4 days while visiting family.

So I'm going to consider today day 1 since I finally was able to go back to the gym today. I'm going to get on track like I have done in the past! The only thing this time is that I won't be able to work out as much. Our gym daycare only allows babies to stay 1 hour up until they are 7 months old, so I'm just going to have to make the most of that hour with no breaks! Not that I ever stayed 2 hours, but that was nice to have if I went to an hour class and then just wanted to do a little on the elliptical or something to finish off like if I had just done weights that day. Also when I began my journey before, I had been working out, but just wanted to tone up and this time I'm starting fresh from not going to the gym for 10 weeks! Yikes! I definitely noticed the difference!

My goal this round of course is to lose the weight from pregnancy and fit into my old clothes and then also to be ready to run the Race for the Cure 5k on November 13th!

Day 1 Workout:
Ran/Walked for 30 minutes....ran a mile at 5.5 mph, walked .25 miles, ran half a mile, walked .25 miles, then ran another half mile....so ran 2 miles total.

Elliptical machine for 20 minutes

Abs for 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment