On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 5

I was jumping for joy this morning when I saw 2 lbs down on the scale this morning! Yipee! It is hard to keep going when you aren't seeing any results and when you do, it is such an inspiration that yes, I'm doing it!

I was so pumped up, I ran 2 miles straight this morning without walking in between! That felt awesome! Not as quick as I would like to work up to, but still it was an accomplishment, and then after being called to the gym daycare to change a dirty diaper...yuck....I came back and ran another half mile, so 2.5 miles total today! I'm getting there! Slowly but surely!

Then I did my 20 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes of abs.

Today I'm working on some house cleaning before I have a home decor party here on Tuesday to benefit my Race for the Cure funds. So maybe I'll still burn some more calories today! :)

On another note, I'm impressed with my willpower and how I'm sticking to my calorie count. I'm determined and sticking with it! I didn't even cave for a cupcake at the birthday party last night. I'm proud of myself! Gotta keep up the work! I'm so ready to pack up these maternity clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment