On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Still on Track

I haven't been on here in a few days, but I'm still on track! It is just so hard to find the time to get on and write each day although I'm going to keep trying when I can. I did work out every week day this past week. I just missed this weekend since we had family in visiting and things going on. I didn't gain weight at least. We didn't eat the best, but I didn't go overboard either, so I'm right where I have been.

I took my first body pump class today since having my baby and it was tough! I've been trying to do mostly cardio, but just missed it so much, so I had to go back! Plus I have to remind myself that I need to build that muscle too to burn more fat and just seeing my instructors awesome arms inspires me! I would love so have such muscular and toned arms! I'm not talking body builder arms, but just beautiful toned ones...no flab at all!

I snuck out during the last 2 tracks to run a mile before getting my kids since I can do abs at home, but can't get a run in always! Then I went to pick them up to hear that my older two had been fighting with each other and had to be separated 3 times! Oh, boy...glad they weren't hurting other kids, but then don't want this either. Looks like I've got another job on my hands of getting them to be kind to each other after lecturing them about being kind to others!

So anyway, here's to Monday and starting out fresh again. Hoping and praying for another pound and hopefully 2 gone on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment