On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 2

I did a great job sticking with my calorie counting today! It is nice knowing how I did it last time, so I can focus on it and know I can do it! I put my starting weight yesterday at what I was last Friday for my weigh-in. I am in a weight-loss after baby group online with some friends I have online from what-to-expect and facebook and we weigh-in on Fridays and I hadn't weighed since then because I was scared to know how much I messed up over the past weekend with eating bad and not working out, but was happy to see tonight when I weighed to be half a pound down! I was scared it was going to be higher! So that was good after my break!

Today I went to my first group exercise class since having my daughter. I went to Body Attack and boy, was that a tough class to jump back into! But that is what I needed and really pushed me to the limits and made me sweat! I swear if I did that everyday I would lose 5 lbs a week, but that would just be too tough! Lots of ladies in the class remembered me from when I was pregnant in there, so they asked about my daughter and it was nice to know they missed me! :)

Weigh-in tomorrow morning for my weightloss group! Maybe another half pound down??? Would be nice to at least put in a pound loss for the week! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment