On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Wonderful Prize....not

So after months of waiting and then finally learning I had won my division of the local gym challenge, I received my prize today. Needless to say if you read the title, it was very dissappointing to me. Not that I thought I was going to get something absolutely wonderful, but was thinking maybe a free massage, pedicure, or something like that. But, no! I opened the envelope to find a free month's tanning membership to Tan-it-All. One thing, I know I can't make use of.

If you know me, you know that I tanned my senior year of h.s. and then all through college and past then between pregnancies until a little over a year ago my husband's sister had melanoma and he pretty much told me I couldn't tan anymore. So I finally cancelled my membership to Tan-it-All last year and figured if I ever need a tan, I might get a spray on to go on a trip or something.

So...all that work and nothing in it for me! It really stinks!

I'm thinking I might take the card in there and ask if I can exchange it for a free mystic (spray-on) tan for right before when we go to the beach next month...we'll see.

If not...I'll be sulking for a day or two.

(on another note...my name will be with the winners in a frame on the wall at the gym, so I will try to take a picture of it when it goes up to share.)

No comments:

Post a Comment