On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 4

I got up and took all the kids to the gym this morning. I think I sweated more than any day this week today for some reason. Don't know if the gym was warmer today or what! But I couldn't do the mile today in a row, so I decided to at least try to improve on how fast I could do the total 2 miles of running I've been doing. So I ran half a mile, walked .10, ran half a mile, walked .10, etc. for 4 cycles to make 2 miles and doing so, I ran it in about 27 minutes total instead of 30 without some of the walking time in between. Maybe that is where the sweating came in!? Then I did my normal 20 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes of abs.

I didn't have the best choices in foods today. Hubby made breakfast for lunch which was yummy! But I at least tried to eat less of it than normal. Then we had a birthday party to attend this evening, so I had a burger, but at least I didn't snack in between and also I got the kids' donuts this morning and didn't have one myself! That is willpower! ha ha.

Back to the gym tomorrow! The mission continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment