On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Waiting on Results

I know I haven't posted in a while! I've fallen off the wagon for a few weeks. I took some rest time after all that work and then when I planned to get going again, last week I got sick, so that messed me up again. I'm trying to get back in the groove, but not running as far as I was so hopefully my woman cycle will return to normal since I'm still waiting on the return of my period after 2 months.

Next week should be when they announce the results for the challenge for our local gym. I'm excited to finally know if I won my division or not. We'll see. I'll post either way for sure.

I was very pleasantly surprised this morning to receive a sweet message on facebook from a friend of my youngest sister, Molly. She has 2 year old too and told me that I have inspired her by sharing my journey on there. How sweet! I'm excited that she took the time in her day to share that with me and it really brightened my day. It is also inpiration to get back on track and continue on my journey. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment