On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

4 days to go

I really sweated and worked my heart out in Body Attack today! It was an awesome workout! It was all I got in with a busy morning running the kids around to different places, but I'm sticking with my strict diet and think it is paying off.

I went up a couple of pounds since my cheating last week for my birthday. I think what happened was taking in the extra calories and then doing extra body pump lead to some muscle gain because it sure didn't feel like I gained any weight and I felt leaner. So after this extra dieting this week, I'm back down to the 20 lb loss. I have to keep this and maybe get off a pound or 2 more by Monday! I'm working so hard! Easter candy....I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment