On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone! I'm so ready to weigh-in tomorrow and be done with the challenge! I am looking forward to a big juicy burger from Mighty Fine tomorrow evening! Yum!

I panicked for a minute earlier when I got an email from Golds saying weigh-ins wouldn't begin until 1 tomorrow! Yikes...I don't think I could wait that long. I called and they said I could come in at 10! Yay! I have to drop Lillian at school at 9 anyway, so I can do that and take my time and go work out a little and then weigh-in and take my picture and then leave and eat something! :)

Yesterday, I ran the furthest in my life...9 miles! It was an awesome feeling. Today I just went and did the elliptical for 45 minutes. It is Easter after all and I just wanted to make sure I got some exercise in today. I'll post my weigh-in results tomorrow. Fingers crossed for me, please! I still won't know about if I won anything for another 3-4 weeks, but I'll be done....besides running my 10k a week from today!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment