On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Counting Down to the Race


So I've already weighed in....oh and i forgot to mention a cool thing yesterday when I weighed in...the trainer who measured me and did my assessment after doing all my measurements and weight, was writing it down on the form and said, "Wow, you've worked hard!" That felt good to hear her say! After all, she does this all the time.

Anyway, I'm done with that...until I find out the results. So I'm counting down until Sunday and my 10k...at 8 a.m., I'll be running the farthest race of my life. I'm excited about it. I go pick up my packet and t-shirt on Friday.

Today I did 63 minutes on the elliptical trainer and then ran 10 minutes...1.11 miles plus ab exercises and push-ups. 5 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. We bought an elliptical trainer and I am really excited. The closest gym is 30 min away, so this will be awesome to have.

    ReplyDelete