On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

My Soup Diet is Working!

My soup diet is working! Basically all I'm eating for dinner and lunch this week is soup except a couple of days, but still ate really low calories. I was thrilled to weigh myself this morning and see I was down half a pound from my lowest point, so I'm down 20.5 pounds now and seeing a number I've never seen on the scale! I'm at 139.5...the 130's! Wow! I'm still shocked. I'm hoping to get down to at least 138 by Monday for the weigh-in...we'll see.

I worked really hard in Body Pump this morning and also worked out on an elliptical type machine while waiting on class to begin for 8 minutes and it said I burned 50 calories. Then I ran 3.1 miles after class.

I can't believe Monday is almost here! I'll be taking that final photo, be measured, and weighed for the completion of the challenge! And 1 week from Sunday I'll be running a 10k! My life has definitely changed and I feel great about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment