On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Challenge is Over!!!!

I'm so relieved to be done! I weighed in at 10 o'clock this morning, so I didn't eat or drink anything until then and was starving!!! I weighed myself this morning and was at 138! I did what I wanted to do from last week. I lost 22 lbs in 12 weeks and lost 10% of my body fat! I didn't write down the inches I lost, but I lost a lot too...obviously if I lost that much weight and changed clothing sizes!

So now, I want to maintain if not lose a little more, so I just need to be watching my calories, but not as strictly as I was since there is no deadline now. I'm excited to splurge every now and then and finally eat those girl scout cookies in my freezer!

There are still 3 rounds of people behind me that started the challenge after me. They started it each Monday in January, so I have to wait until those people are done and then we will find out the results! Crossing my fingers that I win something for my effort!

Now I'm just looking forward to Sunday when I run the 10k! Another goal will be accomplished off my list! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job. You look awesome. I need to tone up "after 4." I have started slowly, but have a renewed motivation this week. Seeing your success definitely helped! My goal is to lose at least 20 lbs before our family reunion this summer (3 1/2 months away).

    ReplyDelete