On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Still On My Way!

I'm still slowly on my way...I'm only averaging losing a pound a week, but that is better than gaining! At least I know I'm doing it! I think it will be easier to keep off as well going slowly and is better for me. I had all those issues last time I lost all that weight so quick with my menstral cycle, so I don't want that this time.

I've been running, doing the elliptical, and also doing 2 classes a week: body pump on Mondays and Body Attack on Thursdays. This gives me a good mix up so my body doesn't get used to the same old thing and also keeps me from getting bored. I've worked up to running 3.1 miles on the treadmill at about 5.9 mph. I'm slowly working my way up to quicker and want to be running 4 to 4.5 miles on the treadmill by the race in a month so I can run the 3.1 outdoors with hills!

Nothing else to report. Just wanted to make note that I'm still at it even though I haven't written here in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment