On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

5 5k's

I completed my 5th 5k on Sunday! This was my 4th Komen Race for the Cure. I ran the race in 30 minutes and 22 seconds. I'm proud of that since I only had 2 months to prepare and didn't really train outside...just on the treadmill mostly. There were a lot of hills too! But I only walked less than a minute after one hill to catch my breath and ran the rest of it! I'm planning on keeping up my running and at the beginning of the year, I will try to build up to be able to run the Capital 10k again by April! We'll see! I know I can do it. I just have to stay focused! :) I have now lost 21 lbs from my 2 week check-up after Marjorie and still hope to lose 10-15 more at least. I think in 5 more pounds I should be back in my size 12 jeans and then hope to go on down to my 10's by mid February. That is my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment