On My Weigh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

NEWS FINALLY!!!!

I received the following email today finally!


From: Austin Hesters Crossing Gym
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 5:03 PM
To: Austin Hesters Crossing Gym
Subject: KYOS Challenge Winners


Congratulations to all who participated for the Gold's Gym Know Your Own Strengths Challenge!! We appreciate everyone's hard work and dedication to losing those pounds and getting healthy!

Our winners for each division were:

Male:
18-29 - Tristan Slominski
30-39 - Carlos Benavides Jr.
40-49 - Ray Montgomery

Female:
18-29 - Rebecca Koennig
30-39 - Veronica Mendez
40-49 - Norma Jean Wise

With our overall winners being Norma Jean Wise and Carlos Benavides Jr.

Norma Jean worked with one of our trainers, Mel, during the twelve weeks to help her reach her goals. She lost a total of 21 pounds, 14.5% body fat, and 16 inches overall from her body!! Congrats Norma for all your hard work!!

Carlos decided to tackle his weight loss goals on his own. He lost a total of 25.4 pounds, 13.9% body fat, and 14.5 inches overall from his body. Congrats to Carlos for sticking with his plan of diet and exercise!!

Overall, our contestants lost over 200 pounds combined! Way to go Team Hesters!!

I'm so pleased that I at least won my division locally! The national winner lost 40 lbs and looks awesome in her pic. I finally have some closure on this and am happy to see my name on the list! I don't know what I won. I just emailed them back to ask about that...anything would be great though. I think they mainly have coupons for the spa next door.

I think I may make my own certificate and hang it on my fridge though! Go me!

2 comments:

  1. So you lost more pounds than Norma but not as much of a percentage, so you didn't win? I hate that rule! I think you are the overall winner in my book. I don't think pitting people 18-29 is a very fair age category either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Quite an accomplishment Becky!You deserve something good from them since you worked so hard.

    ReplyDelete